fot

Re: Anyone going to Mosport?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone going to Mosport?
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:35:54 -0600 (MDT)
I wish I could say I was going, but at the moment it looks like I won't even
be flying in for Mid Ohio.  Drat.  Same old excuses, time and money.

I will, however, be heading to California, the Palo Alto area specifically,
over Memorial Day weekend.  I'll be delivering a car that is not a Triumph,
but close to the Spitfire in concept, just without all the technologial
marvels like independent rear suspension.  In truth, it's a marvel that the
Spit IRS works at all!

Hey, that means I'll be heading from California back to Utah with an empty
trailer.  Maybe someone will need a car delivered, or have a GT6 project they
can sell me for way cheap, or ....

I'll plan on hauling out another batch of parts, like I did on my Thanskgiving
trip.  When I get a new list made, I'll clue folks in on the details.  Gee,
if I DID sell a sh^H^Htruckload of stuff, maybe I could afford a quick flight
to Mid Ohio...

mjb.