fot

Fwd: Any 1147cc vintage racers out there? Parts opportunity

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Any 1147cc vintage racers out there? Parts opportunity
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 19:03:16 EDT
--part1_23c5ed48.2471fa34_boundary

And now this message from the Spitfires list ...

Answers to Jim Gambony at BritBits@tiu.net

In a message dated 5/17/99 7:38:19 AM Central Daylight Time, BritBits@tiu.net
writes:

<<
 Listers,

 This past weekend I stumbled upon a cache of 6 port heads.. I know there are
 at least 4 in the collection, that just what was visible at the edge of the
 parts collection.  Most of the heads have been stripped (no valves) and all
 have surface rust.  Some of the heads have aluminum push rod tubes, there
 was at least one with steel tubes...

 The current owner is not a Triumph fan and would likely let them go verrrry
 reasonably...

 And if someone is interested in those pieces, I have the factory header and
 intake for the 6 port head... offers also considered.

 All this is in the Dallas TX area.

 Cheers,

 Jim