fot

Re: Spit racer wanted

To: DLMAssoc@AOL.COM, mjb@cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Spit racer wanted
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 11:11:45 -0400
At 05:35 PM 5/19/99 EDT, DLMAssoc@aol.com wrote:
>Hey, no problem... bring it with you the the SE VTR regional in October.
You
>are planning to come, aren't you?  JK's running the autocross at an airport
>runway, John Lye's promised  to come (right, John?)

I did indeed promise to come down for the Regional, but I might
have to renege - work has thrown a monkey wrench in the plans.
They've moved our big yearly meeting back three weeks to the
last weekend in September through the first weekend in October.
So, it looks like I'll be out of the country at that time.

>It's only a few hours from Utah anyhow...

On Mark's scale of road trips, its only a hop, skip and a jump...

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu