fot

Re: Help!!! Advice Needed Urgently - New Tyres

To: wdayton@ibm.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help!!! Advice Needed Urgently - New Tyres
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:58:45 EDT
My slalom experience with Yoko 008's a wet tracks resulted in the most
complete spins I've ever experienced. Made form some harrowing drives home in
the rain as well when i was too lazy to change back to my street treads
first. Proceed with caution in the wet. The Hoosier Vintage is a much better
wet tire...but you probably know from experience that's not saying much
either. AND....yoko's really work well warm and hot.....cold is usually not a
real option. Hope there is plenty of runoff...otherwise "tread
lightly"....smile...and good luck.

Bill Burroughs