fot

Re: Fwd: aluminum fuel line

To: Gt6steve@AOL.COM, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: aluminum fuel line
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 08:44:18 -0400
find yourself an automotive parts store that has generic lengths of "brake
lines". They usually come in diameters from 1/8" up to 3/8" and in lengths
from 12" up to 60". You also can get whatever connectors are needed to
couple them together or even to tee off at the engine end if you need to.
These are so inexpensive you can keep a selection on hand if you work on a
few cars a year.
If all else fails look for a truck repair facility, they go through alot of
lines.
Good Luck.

Russ Moore