fot

Grassroots Coverage of Mid Ohio Triumph/MG race

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Grassroots Coverage of Mid Ohio Triumph/MG race
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:02:23 EDT
I am going to be at Mid Ohio to cover the MG/Triumph challenge. Please drop
by our booth in the vendor area and say hi if I don't find you.

Sadly, I will not be racing, as the TR3 is not yet ready. The Rotary/Spitfire
is ready, but again sadly, it doesn't really fit in with the spirit of the
weekend. Too bad, because a Triumph that does 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds would
give them MG boys fits!

Anyway, stop by and say hi please! I will also be looking for interesting
cars for feature stories. If anyone on the list is not familiar with our
publication, Grassroots Motorsports, email me an address and I'll send you a
free sample copy or check out our website at www.grmotorsport.com

Tim Suddard/Publisher/GRM