fot

Re: Will the Grassroots Rotary Spitfire be at Mid Ohio?

To: PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil, owner-spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Will the Grassroots Rotary Spitfire be at Mid Ohio?
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:34:15 EDT
A couple of people have asked if the Rotary Spitfire will be at Mid Ohio.

Coincidently, I will be towing the Rotary Spitfire towards Ohio, though my
plan was to drop it off in North Carolina at my Buddy Steve Ekerich's place
for a tad more tweaking. We are going to build alloy front hubs and mount
Wilwood front piston calipers (does that make you horny, baby?).

I guess if there was enough public outcry, I could drag it to Ohio and then
take it back to North Carolina, but it seemed senseless, as there is no way
to run it at a vintage event. Mongo like to drive Spitfire, not tow Spitfire!

Tim Suddard/Publisher/GRM