fot

Re: Mid Ohio Triumph/MG race

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio Triumph/MG race
From: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:43:38 -0400
Mark,
Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed, but I too am one of the closet dabblers.
The piece your offer here is absolutely classic.  Thanks for sharing.  OK,
now tell us the source so that we can go back and put it in the Bard's
context and then, as you have done, re-extract it for our own purposes. I'm
thinking Julius Caesar but then the contrivances of MacBeth could offer
such a call of mortal allegiance to the Fates.

I know some of you intellectuals are feign to share the little wonders
you've discovered, but just pretend that I'm asking about an ignition
timing secret or cam overlap or something.

Thanks again for the gift.

Richard Taylor
TR-4
Atlanta