fot

Re: Confirmations?

To: TR3197@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Confirmations?
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:20:41 -0500
Hi Joe and all of my FOT friends,

I am very, very sad to say I will not be able to attend the Mid-Ohio
showdown.  Time, budget and work have conspired to keep me away.  We
just moved to a new building June 4th (12 DAYS later I got my phone
connection and TODAY I finally got my network/email connection!) and I
am having to put in many more hours due to that, as well as several
other things going on.  I envy all of you who will be there, and hope
you all have a wonderful, winning time!  Beat those MG's!!!  (As if I
had any doubts.. ;)

One good thing is I will be able to catch a band I really like at my
small town Rowlett's Freedom Festival that Friday night -- America!!!
Guess that shows how far they have come down, but hey, they're playing
in my town!  So Elliott the street Spit, Phil and I will go enjoy the
evening.

Enjoy the weekend, and I want to hear all about it and see pictures when
it's over!!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)