fot

Panoramic

To: sbidlack@midohio.com, mgvrmark@hotmail.com
Subject: Panoramic
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:09:43 EDT
Conversation with Steve Bidlack:

Best opportunity for Pano Photo is between 5:00PM and 6:30PM on Friday in the
hot pits or on the front straight.

This would be following the last session of the day and before the SVRA
Dinner.

Prestage MG and TRs at false grid following departure of Trans Am type cars.

Suiting up at driver's discretion

Final stage in hot pits for photo.

I will scope this out on Thursday and review with Steve. If this will work, I
think I can convince the photographer that we can get the word out so there
is sufficient subscription. I will call photographer by noon on Thursday to
discuss.

He wants to sell at least 50 photos, btw.

I am copying to FOT list so that they can thinking about this if we pull it
off.

Thanks for working with us on this Steve.

Joe Alexander