fot

Re: john kelly memorial trophy

To: Catpusher@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: john kelly memorial trophy
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:01:40 -0400
Catpusher@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/22/99 5:15:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tedtsimx@q1.net
> writes:
>
> << susanne miller (john's fiance) is giving a trophy as a memorial to
>  john. this is one of john's old trophies that she had mounted on a new
>  base and inscribed.  susanne, lanky foushee, bill warner and myself will
>  be the "award" committee. the award will be to someone who best
>  represents a john kelly trait/attitude/skill. >>
>
> <snip> What an outstanding project!
>
>   The very best to all involved on the Triumph side.
>              Hardy & Team Prentice
hardy. you certainly understand the purpose of this - other than it
cerainly would embarass john if he know what we were doing.  john mccomb
and lanky, doris and i were all standing around after the memorial
service and we all decided that john would be terribly uncomfortable
with all of us wearing ties. ted
--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive