fot

Re: Fight the good Fight

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fight the good Fight
From: billsohl@interactive.net (Bill Sohl Budd Lake)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:57:54 +0000
Much as I wish I could make the Mid-Ohio event this
year (I did make the TR event several years back), I'd
like to get a post event report together with photos, etc for the
next issue of VTR magazine that I will be doing.

Those of you that go with camera, etc please consider
sending me some pictures...not just on track, but in
and about the padock, etc.

Details of the main event races would be helpful to.

Thanks for anything that any of you can provide.

Bill Sohl
VTR Odd Magazine Editor

Send written details via email, send photos and/or slides
via snail mail.

email:  billsohl@interactive.net

snail mail:  29 Netcong Road, Budd Lake, NJ  07828

Phone if needed:  732-949-3009 weekdays; 973-691-8116 home

Give'em hell

Bill