fot

Spacers for wire wheel hubs

To: fot@autox.team.net, Gbouff1@AOL.COM
Subject: Spacers for wire wheel hubs
From: Catpusher@AOL.COM
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 01:55:36 EDT
When I started racing my TR3, I had to switch between wire and disc wheels, so
I had a machine shop make spacers the exact thickness required by the two
stud lengths.  The spacers were a close fit on the studs to keep them
centered,
and they supported the entire area of the splined, WW hub.  Needless to say,
I had two sets of  stud nuts, for the hubs and wheels.
This worked well for a long time, until I could retire the wire wheels.

I also learned not to change the studs in the TR3A rear hubs!

Good Luck from a TR3 Racer
        HP