fot

Mid-Ohio!!!!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio!!!!
From: Patrick McMullen <pmcmull@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:40:35 -0700
Folks,

Mid-Ohio was a huge success!  A great weekend full of great race
cars and their drivers.
A big congratulations to Bill Warner for winning the main event in
his Group 44 TR-6.
It was great to finally put some faces with the names on this
list.
Thanks Ted and Doris for the great T-shirts.

My only request is that if anyone has an extra poster of the
event, (the FOT poster)  I would sure like to purchase one...or
trade some photos of your car for one???  (if I got one during the
weekend)

There are many stories to be told but I must leave those for the
drivers!

Pat in NC