fot

Want to buy nice TR6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Want to buy nice TR6
From: GRMTim@AOL.COM
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 00:51:58 EDT
My brother in law is supposed to get his dream car, a TR6 for his birthday
next month, and I have been nominated as a committee of one to find the car.
I have up to $10,000 to spend, I know what I am looking at and it will need
to pass a thorough examination at JK Jackson's shop in Tallahassee Florida
before it goes on to Pensacola Florida where it will live. I am In Daytona
Beach, Florida. We have additional budget to transport the right car. As I
stand to gain nothing but enemies in this whole deal I need to find a car
that won't make the guy crazy. Any ideas?

Tim Suddard/Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports