fot

Brian Redman International Challenge

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brian Redman International Challenge
From: Patrick McMullen <pmcmull@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 16:09:18 -0700
I just got back from a very nice vacation.

I got to attend the BRIC at Road America again this year.  While
the registrations may have been down, the attendance down, the
temperatures way high!...this was a special event.
I want to personally thank FOT member Mr. Steve Benford for
providing a cool spot at the track to watch the races.  Not only
did Steve take care of his family and friends...he also took care
of his FOT friends.  Providing shade, water, soda, or beer just
outside wonderful turn five.
The FOT members truely enjoyed this hospitality and we greatly
appreciate all you provided us with.   THANK YOU STEVE!!!
How could it get better you ask??  FOT member Don Brick happened
by inbetween sessions to bring us some Blue Cheese made at one of
his cheese factories.  Now we felt like royalty...Wisconsin
Royalty!!  It may have smelt like old socks but sure did taste
good with the crackers!
I will let one of the racers tell the tales on the track side.
Sadly I could not attend VTR this year.  But I did the next best
thing.
I went fishing up at Eagle River, Wisconsin.  What a treat!!  It
sure is something to compete with Bald Eagles for a tasty Walleye.
Glad to hear VTR was a success!  Congrats to Bob Lang and all the
folks responsible for making that show happen.

Pat in NC

PS  got my panoramic from MID OHIO!!!!   Great shot.