fot

RE: Big Bang - S. Cal Body Shop, GT6 Repair

To: "'EISANDIEGO@AOL.COM'" <EISANDIEGO@AOL.COM>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Big Bang - S. Cal Body Shop, GT6 Repair
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 21:21:06 -0500
Cary Perket wrote:

>     A young lady driving in a 35 mph zone rear ended a parked Honda Accord

> (now Honda Accordion) in front of the complex with sufficient force to
total
> it. The Honda Accordion hit the BMW parked in front of it with force
enough
> to drive the BMW trunk to the rear passenger seat. The BMW hit my poor
little
> GT6.

>     She has not returned my telephone calls (two) this morning about who
> contact about the claims ...not reassuring. The police department gave me
the
> name of her insurance company. Her insurance company (Sterling Casualty)
only
> accepts voice mails to start claims...not reassuring. Well it loks like
the
> start of another car insurance story.

Be careful . . . one of the reasons for the "voice mail" requirement is to
get a taped statement from you, which someone may want to pick apart at some
future date. If anything you say on tape later turns out to be inaccurate in
even the smallest detail, it may well cause problems later.

Jim Hill