fot

More stuff on VTR and more....

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: More stuff on VTR and more....
From: TR3197@AOL.COM
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:11:18 EDT
if you are interested....

http://www.cam.org/~jacad/triumph/triumph_bbq.htm

On our Montreal segment of the Jack & Joe Road Show to Portland VTR
Convention, Jack Drews can be found changing an alternator in the garage of
our hosts, Barry & Susan Shefner. See the website above. Jack called from
Sudbury when his alternator began to just break even on input. Barry had
alternator waiting for him when we got there.

Also included, is the clone of the TR3A that I managed to destroy last
September, in the second picture.

It is Barry and Susan Shefner's car.

When we pulled up in front of Barry & Susan's magnificent abode, Linda said,
"Oh look at that". Of course I thought she meant the house, but she meant
Barry and Susan's white TR3A. I can tell she misses it.

Barry turned the key over to us in Vermont on the way to Portland and we were
reminded why we own such a car. It was the first time since the accident that
I got behind the wheel of a TR3A.  (Thank you for everything Barry and Susan)

P.S.  Our  "new" TR3A  TS30854 L is complete through the frame and suspension
with the engine and transmission going in next. The body parts are farmed out
until they are ready for final assembly.

I suspect that it will not be ready for Portland, OR. But one never knows.....

Joe