fot

Re: Portland '99 Pix

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Portland '99 Pix
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:59:28 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I got a couple of pictures up on the "unofficial New England Triumphs web
site", http://isis.mit.edu/~triumph from the festivities at Portland. One
shows the car field (TR3's front and center) and the other shows the
"traffic jam" from the pan-o-rama shot over to the show field. In the
second shot, I see Fred Thomas's awesome TR3A over to the left side.

Check it out.

We're still working on getting the pan-o-rama shot up for perousal.

Stay tuned and keep kool.

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |