fot

What What What!!

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: What What What!!
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 09:23:21 +0100
I loved Fredd's priceless analogy that If a woman is not speaking 'it's
either a miracle or you need your hearing checked'

A few quotes on love and marriage.

Venus, a beautiful, good natured lady, was the goddess of love; Juno, a
terrible shrew, was the goddess of marriage - and they were always mortal
enemies - Jonathan Swift

Marriage is a dull meal with the desert at the beginning - Toulouse-Lautrec

If we take matrimony at its lowest, we regard it as no more than a sort of
friendship recognized by the police - Robert Louis Stevenson.

If you are afraid of loneliness, do not marry. - Chekov.

The majority of husbands remind me of an orang-utan trying to play the
violin -
Honore de Balzac.

When a man steals you wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep
her-
Sacha Guitry.

I look at the fair sex with something like the admiration with which I
regard the starry sky on a frosty December night. I admire the beauty of
the Creator's workmanship; I am charmed with the wild but graceful
eccentricity of the motions; and I wish both of them good night - Robert
Burns.

Finally that great American comedian GEORGE BURNS said, "Sex at 93 is like
playing billiards with a rope'.

Paul