fot

Re: WHAT?

To: <BillDentin@AOL.COM>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WHAT?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 99 08:02:40 -0700
>Amici:
>
><< IF A MAN IS STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST AND SPEAKING, AND THERE
>IS NO WOMAN NEAR BY TO HEAR HIM...IS HE STILL WRONG? >>
>
>Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry.  I am amazed that there was but
>one school of thought here.  It was unanimous.

Well the thoughts were not unanimous.  I did not think you really wanted
a reply.  Esp if it differed from your own.  There ARE two sides to
everything.

If the man is wrong he is wrong and the tree still creates sound waves.

TeriAnn

                        overlander.net
  Helps you find:
       Parts & service for your Land Rover and Ranger Rover
            vehicle related expedition equipment
events, books, reviews, special hard to find products and more!