fot

introduction

To: "FOT" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: introduction
From: "Gary & Gretchen" <garygret@itis.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 20:48:23 -0500
Greetings and felicitations from a new groupie. Scott Barr was kind enough
to nominate me to this auspicious group a week or two back, but I travel a
lot for work and came back to find a copious quantity of messages.

I have partaken in the Bradakis smorgasbord in the past, since I autocross a
TR-6 in Midwestern Council and fiance Gretchen does a Mini quasi-Cooper. But
the TR, Mini and Autox volume got so high I often found myself a month
behind. Some of the names Scott dropped made me pretty excited to get on the
FOT list, and now seeing a week of mail I recognize some more old e-friends.

So this is just a note to say howdy. Some areas where I've developed a
glimmer of knowledge are finding and blowing up speed parts for TR's,
organizing the Madison WI local autocross series and defeating the dark
forces of electrical evil. Hope I can make some contribution in such eminent
company. Thanks for having me!