fot

Re: Isn't this interesting...

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Isn't this interesting...
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:54:20 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> Yep, more Triumphs, especially Killer Spits.

Ya. Actually, I was surprised that I don't see Wayne Snyder or Rocky
Entriken, so there's likely a few more Spitfires making the various fields.

> I feel bad about not making it
> this year, maybe I'll start planning now for next year.

Me too. I'm gonna be there, I'm gonna be there, I'm gonna be there.

> Especially if the
> big DSP split happens,

Oh ya, I forgot about this... this would help DSP TR6's too!

;-)

> and the Fiats end up in a different class than Spitfires.

Speaking of which, I saw an X/19 for sale mysteriously parked at a
prominent location (make that potential "target zone") at a recent BMW
CCA autoX... And I was actually looking at it. For 30 seconds.

> Killer and I could have a shot at getting a decent trophy.  That is, unless
> I can convince Pugs to go, he'd likely whip my sorry butt!

Now, now Mark. I think you'll do just fine.

Speaking of which, there are already 49 CP cars signed up. I think the CP
Region will make the field of 50 that they hoped to do last year. WOW.
I'd like to see that. That's a lot of Cumeros and Mustangs!

Now, if we got all the vintage TR4 guys to show up next year, heck - the
TR3's too, we could 10 or 15 Triumphs in EP... that'd be kool. Besides,
it's not that much of a tow from Cedar Rapids, IA to Topeka... of course,
if all goes according to plan, I'll be all by myself in AP...

:-(

> mjb.

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |