fot

Lime Rock this weekend

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lime Rock this weekend
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:50:01 -0400
I've been hearing a lot about the FOT'ers attending Watkins Glen.  Is anyone
going to be running at Lime Rock this weekend?

Help me out here.  I need a good excuse to convince my wife that it'll be
worthwhile stopping at the track on our way past there on Monday(race day).
Meeting more FOT'ers definitely qualifies as a worthwhile reason.  My wife
has met a bunch of FOT'ers and seems to like y'all.  Go figure! <grin>

Jack (needing an excuse to drag the family to Lime Rock) Brooks