fot

Pictures of my latest creation

To: nersolo@ner.org
Subject: Pictures of my latest creation
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:24:27 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I know this has nothing to do with lawyers or rules or actual pylon
related issues (this note is for the NER Solo folks), but a buddy took some
shots of my project this weekend and put 'em up on the web...

Browse on over to:

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sassamon/images/khartularge/

khartu002.JPG is a pretty good shot.

Another 1000 hours of work and I should be close to using this baby!

rml

p.s. thanks Roger - way kewl.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |