fot

Re: "unofficial t-shirt"--the sequel reminder

To: tedtsimx@q1.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "unofficial t-shirt"--the sequel reminder
From: BillDentin@AOL.COM
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:53:19 EDT
Ted:

While I do not need any additional shirts at this time, I bought four of
these shirts originally, two of which I gave away to friends.  I sure want to
attest to their high quality.  As you know, I wear an XXL.  These are the
first TEE SHIRTs that I've owned where the neck does not get all stretched
out.  I'm so big busted, I can't have the neck of my TEE SHIRTs all stretched
out.  These are good shirts.  I recommend them.

Bill Dentinger.

PS

If any of you have TEE SHIRTs where the neck has become all stretched out, I
can tell you what I do with mine.  I give them to Shirley, who wears them as
nighties.  The racing motifs help catch my attention, and the stretched out
neck line actually is very practical.