fot

TR3A panels ?

To: fot@autox.team.net (FOT), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A panels ?
From: GuyotLeonF@AOL.COM
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 17:41:41 EDT
Friends,

I have some acquaintances who have just purchased an abandoned project,
a 1959 Triumph TR3A, ex Toronto, Canada, (my favourite model & year).
Chassis and Mechanics etc seem in reasonable order, having been restored by
the previous owner who had clearly taken on more than he could deal with.

They need to purchase new/repro' panelwork, especially wings,(fenders), but
do not know who is the best source of panels that will fit ???
(bearing in mind that none of them will be perfect, or fit first time without
adjustment)

The car is here in England, so sources in the USA will be of somewhat limited
use.

However, we would be interested to hear anyones comments about who they
should consider, and who they should not consider ???

Over to you guys/gals
Léon F Guyot

63 Vitesse
no TRs (yet!)