fot

SELL OFF of TR parts

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: SELL OFF of TR parts
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:07:05 -0700
Hi all... I have mentioned this already, but I will be selling off my
hoard of TR parts in the coming weeks.  A lot of it may be of interest
to the vintage racers...  as I was saving much of these parts for a
future vintage racer.   I will be posting the parts on e-bay.

I will post a list of parts later, but I welcome you all to bookmark my
e-bay "Current Auctions" list and visit it weekly:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=tr4zest

I will be adding new items starting next week... and will continue to
add to the list for weeks to come as I dig out the parts and document
them.

--Justin