fot

Re: SCCA Solo II Nat's

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA Solo II Nat's
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:23:17 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I was just poking through the results from the Solo II Nat's being held -
right now - in Topeka, KS, and I see that a _Triumph_ won the E Mod
class. The winning driver is Mal Kooiman from MI, and he is the
co-driver for Wayne Snyder, pureyor of fine axles, so I'm told. Granted
it's a Toyota Twin-cam powered Spitfire, but it appears to
have beaten a Mazda rotary powered Lotus and other Wankel based
concoctions (as well as the V6/V8 crowd).... that's gotta be good for
something.

Allright!

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |