fot

Re: TR-4 through TR-6 Gearbox Housings?

To: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@robus.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-4 through TR-6 Gearbox Housings?
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:47:34 -0400
At 03:38 PM 9/16/99 -0500, Jack Wheeler wrote:
>Does anyone have any old TR-4 through TR-6 (i.e. 4-speed synchro) gearbox
>housings that they would like to sell.  I would prefer ones that have good
>thrust surfaces.  I can repair minor cracks or holes.

I don't know if he still has them or not (but I suspect that he does
since I'm not sure that he even knows that they are there), but Jack
Shelley in St. Claire, MO had a couple of NOS unused gearbox cases
way in the box of the basement.  He was trying to sell his "junkyard"
for a while, so I don't know what's going on there right now.  You
might check with Andy Stark (in fact, I'll cc him on this e-mail),
because he's likely to know what's up out there.

Good luck,

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu