fot

2000 Solo II Nat's

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 Solo II Nat's
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:31:55 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

Sue Hensley's message about the Solo II Nat's got me a-thinkin', and we
know what that means.

Anyway, a possible theme for the 2000 SCCA Solo II Nat's is "1000 in 2000".
Well, in order to do that, we _need_ to get some Triumphs out there.
Now's the time to start planning.

I _will be_ there. I don't know if I'll be in AP or DSP, but I will be
there. Probably AP. Hey, DFL is AP has gotta be better than hanging
around watching re-runs of British Touring Cars on Speedvision... well,
it _should_ be better.

At any rate - if you autocross your Triumph, start planning now to be in
Topeka, KS sometime around the second week in September, 2000. Let's see
if we can have a "presence" there. It would be kool to have 10 Triumphs
there, it would be way kool to have 20 Triumphs there... you get the idea.

Speaking of which, I didn't see the Ro-Spit listed anywhere in the entry
list / results for the '99 Solo II Nat's. Mr. Suddard, please tell us you
had an event conflict and that is why you weren't in Topeka?? Hopefully,
everything is okay.

Everybody else, start planning.

YourZ in TriumpF,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |