fot

Re: Road Atlanta

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road Atlanta
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 13:28:09 -0400
It's always a major joy to read one of your race reports.  And the tales of
towing to and from an event are such a howl that they deserve to be published
in something that has a cover and that folks pay for.  Think Victory Lane or
British Car.

It was such fun to have you with us at Mid-Ohio this summer.  I think your
style of towing and racing is just wonderful!  We can all enjoy it thru you as
long as you keep doing it.  Dont ever, ever, ever, ever feel that those of us
that may pass you on the track have anything but the most positive opinions of
what you are doing.  It's great.

Hope to see you at a track sometime soon again.  I may run Road Atlanta again
sometime after I get over it being castrated.  How about Savannah either later
this month or next spring with SVRA?

mike