fot

Vin TD Tires for sale

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vin TD Tires for sale
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:42:15 -0500
I have an almost brand new set of Hoosier Vintage TD's 5.50 size for sale. I
have about an hours race time on them and they were properly heated up and
then removed overnight. I have been running Yoke 008's, but our race group
was encouraging us to switch to bias ply tires, and threatening ruling out
the 008's, so I bought a set. Now I find out that we are going to stick with
the 60 series rule after all and I like them much better. Therefore, I'd
like to sell the TD's now while they are new. You all know how much they
cost, and hopefully someone out there is about to buy a set, so I'm offering
them up to my FOT pals at Best Offer. Please be kind!

Bob Kramer
TR3A, TR6, TR4A, Devin TR3
Hill Country Triumph Club
Corinthians Vintage Auto Racing