fot

TR4A Head for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A Head for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:43:13 -0600 (MDT)
Anyone interested in a TR4A head?  I took it off The White Car before I sold
it to a local fellow, and put an unskimmed head on for him.  This one gives
you about 11.5 to 1 compression with 87 mm pistons, as I recall.  I can get
a fairly accurate chamber volume if needed.  I'll even throw in the chrome
rocker cover with the Edelbrock breather attached!

As an aside, you may want to prepare yourself for more than the usual number
of vaguely commercial messages I send out on behalf of The Fat Chance Garage,
my parts and service business.  Winter is on the way, time to clean up and
organise before the snow really starts to fly, and I spend all evening in
front of one vacuum tube or another.  So as I come across stuff gathering
dust on the shelves or whatever, I may pass on the info.  Don't worry, I won't
go overboard! Well, if I do, send me a virtual slap on the wrists!

mjb.