fot

Achieving Full FOT Status

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Achieving Full FOT Status
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:18:16 -0400
Greetings all,

I'm pleased to report yesterday was a real important day here in the Frye
Household. The Frye Racing Team has been born.

After 6 years of being afflicted by the Triumph bug, and having bought,
sold and driven a bunch of street TR's, yesterday I brought home a my first
racecar. A '63 TR4, built and raced in SVRA by Rich Hone. A few picts are
posted at the link in my signature file.

My pickup/tow vehicle is still sagging on it's springs from the spares I
got with the car, so I have to go try to organize the shop a bit and
unpack. To those of you who have seen my shop you know I have quite a bit
of work to do out there!

I hope to see you all on the track, but this time I'll be on YOUR side of
the fence!  ;-)

Henry Frye      thefryes@iconn.net
http://members.iconn.net/~thefryes/amici.html
For The Street - TR3B TR250 Stag