fot

RE: TRIUMPH AT LE MANS

To: "'billsohl@interactive.net'" <billsohl@interactive.net>,
Subject: RE: TRIUMPH AT LE MANS
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:15:43 -0500

And Bill Sohl wrote:

> OK, would someone please tape a copy for me.  I'll
> gladly pay the costs of videotape and shipping.

Here in my little corner of Central Time, October 14 falls on a Thursday
this year . . . "Triumph at Le Mans" is indeed scheduled to be shown on
"Legends of Motorsport" 2:00 pm on Thursday.

I'd be happy to tape them for you (as always, of course, I can't guarantee
that I won't screw up the VCR and satellite receiver settings, but my record
is not all that bad).

Should I keep the tape running for the 1957 & 1963 Sebring 12 hour races (on
SV's "Victory Circle" at 9:00 pm)?
Jim Hill
Madison WI