fot

Sears gasolene powered air compressor sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Sears gasolene powered air compressor sale
From: billsohl@interactive.net (Bill Sohl Budd Lake)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:56:10 +0000
Just thought I'd pass this on.  I recieved
a mailer today about a Sears sale which has
two 5.5HP air compressors for sale.

The two models are a 30 Gallon unit which
is horizontal and a 25 gallon unit which is
vericle.  Both use a gas engine.  Price
for either is $299.  Both also include a
"free" 3/8 air ratched and a 25 foot hose
with a dual air chuck plus blow gun.

The units are identified as items #16505 and
#16506.

The vertical unit might be a great addition for
FOT enclosed trailer owners to bring along to the
track.

The sale runs today through Saturday.  There's
also a web site:  www.sears.com

Usual product disclaimer...I have no
financial holdings in Sears :-)

Cheers,