fot

ALOFT Sean Harkness

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: ALOFT Sean Harkness
From: BillDentin@AOL.COM
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:49:50 EDT
Amici:

While I am sure he is a proud papa, busting his buttons, I know John Harkness
well enough to know that he will not bring up his son Sean's newly released
CD, ALOFT.

Therefore, I will.

Produced by Brian Keane and the WINDHAM HILL GROUP, ALOFT is described as a
'debut album from an amazing new guitar sensation'.  The CD contains twelve
guitar instrumental selections featuring acoustic, steel, and nylon string
guitars to create rich, flamenco, jazz and earthy guitar tones.  In addition
to performing them, Sean wrote ALL BUT ONE of these selections.

The results are beautiful.  GREAT background and/or mood music.

Bill Dentinger

PS

Probably not available on the shelf in each and every outlet, but if you like
good guitar music, most Music Shops will gladly order it for you.  I got mine
in three days from Amazon.Com without leaving home.  Price was right too.