fot

FOT Nomination

To: VANDECARR@AOL.COM
Subject: FOT Nomination
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 16:20:45 -0400 (EDT)
HEllo,

It is with pleasure that I introduce Dean Van de Carr who hails from New
York state somewhere and who races an A Prepared TR6 autocrosser. Wait
folks, it gets scarier. He's also a newsletter editor for the
Poquipsee(sp??) Sports Car Club.

Anyway, we always welcome new Triumph racers of any type so let's hear it
for Dean.

mjb, please add dean to FOT. THanks.

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |