fot

TR4 For Sale

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 For Sale
From: "Roger Beasley" <beeline@iline.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 11:25:29 -0400
FOTers,

With great regret, I'm placing my 1962 Vintage prepared racecar up for
sale.  Illness of parents and a sibling has brought increased
responsibility and makes it hard to justify my current level of
participation in racing.

The car was race prepared by Rick Kline in 1971 and last owned by John
Lucas who did a body-off refurbish about 5 years ago.  The driveline was
rebuilt by Glen Effinger in 1998 employing updated parts but remaining
fairly true to the level of prep when it was first made a racecar.
Safety updates have been done by E.J. Trivette, an ex-NASCAR driver
turned fabricator.  The car has won first place in the racecar category
of the SW Florida British Car Show.

The car is offered with an 18' enclosed tandem-axle trailer and a parts
car along with spare blocks, heads and rear end as well as a spare set
of Panasport wheels.  Since I bought the car, It has participated in
SCCA Vintage class races here in Florida as well as three HSR events and
one SVRA event (Sprint MG-TR Challenge this summer at Mid-Ohio).  It is
literally ready to trailer to the track, unload and run.  It will pass
scrutiny for any of the vintage organizations that accept TRs.

There is a picture on the WEB at www.getfaster.com.  Once in the site,
click on road racing, then race teams, then Beeline Racing.  I will send
additional pictures along with complete specifications to interested
individuals.

I am asking $20,000 for car, trailer and spares.  I will consider a
vintage prepared Zink C-4 Formula Vee as part trade.

Roger Beasley
16601 Garden Blvd.
Cape Coral, Fl.
(941) 772-7950 home