fot

TR2/early TR3 Bonnet Available

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2/early TR3 Bonnet Available
From: TR3197@AOL.COM
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:08:55 EDT
I bought a 'hulk' to acquire the front apron.

I noticed something unusual about the bonnet as it had no trailing edge lip
as I am used to. It has been confirmed that this bonnet was used on the later
TR2s and early TR3s.

If someone is interested in bonnet for a 'correct' restoration I would like
to offer them first. Please contact me off list for details.

BTW, I am still not happy with my recent acquisition in the front apron and
will continue to look for another one....if anyone can help.

TR3197@aol.com
Cedar Falls, Iowa