fot

Advise on acids

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Advise on acids
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 17:39:20 -0000
Many thanks for all the replies about mixing acid and water. I think to sum
up 'DO WHAT YOU OUGHTA - ADD ACID TO WATER is an excellent rule of thumb.
It's amazing how much knowledge we can access between us in the FOT group.
- Hey Joe! (Alexander) perhaps we ought to set up a FOT Government advisory
service and charge for it on a 'share for all' profit basis within the FOT
group!!! When I see the results of some of the government 'advisory
councils' who charge a fortune just to say 'leave it as it is' after six
months of debate - it makes me wonder.

I would add that I have no intention of playing around with acid of any
sought (best left to professionals) - I was just curious of the facts
whilst remembering some of my -shall we say 'damp underpants' experiences -
in the motor industry.

All the best

Paul