fot

Silicone Valve Cover Gasket TR 2 through 4A

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silicone Valve Cover Gasket TR 2 through 4A
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:04:55 -0800
Hello Amici...

You know I rarely promote my gasket in the newsgroups directly, but I
wanted to remind Amici Triumphi...

I am currently offering a free shipping/handling for the remainder of
1999 for the black gasket for various Triumph Clubs as well as the
Triumph Newsgroup.  Word of this promotion has only just begun to be
distributed.

But some of you may recall, I have a standing sale with Amici members
only. (This may be news to some of the newer members!)   The gasket is
always $10.00 off for you.   (Limited to use on vintage race and rally
Triumphs.)  I can't offer you both promotions at once... but while
others are saving $5.00 on shipping and handling... you can always save
$10.00 just by mentioning you are a member of Amici.

Therefore, no rush for Amici Triumphi... as I would warn you well in
advance if I ever planned to withdraw the $10.00 promotion.... and I
don't expect to anytime soon!

--Justin Wagner, proprietor
J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner  <---- gasket details, etc.

PS This sale applies to the black gasket.  Until further notice, the
blue gasket is not available.