fot

MG's Mark Palmer

To: mgvrmark@hotmail.com
Subject: MG's Mark Palmer
From: TR3197@AOL.COM
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:26:47 EST
Mark,

Just received your "Pulitzer Prize" winning MG Newsletter. Anxious to share
snippits with the FOT, the finest group of TR racers in the world.

I applaud all of your successes associated the MG/TR Challenge at Mid-Ohio
and appreciate all of the work that you did. Glad to be part of it.

The MGs and the TRs are best and we will keep the torch burning.

I will be in touch with you on the next effort.

It might not be possible to sustain the MG/TR effort at Mid-Ohio with the
SVRA, but this may give rise to to the MGs and TRs appearing at other venues
and organizations around the country...all in good fun. I'll bet we can pull
some leverage with our  MG/TR "competition" . Obviously the Mid-Ohio and SVRA
organizations are impressed...Money talks, I suspect. (uh!)

BTW FOT, it was Mark's scoring system that allowed us to win at Mid-Ohio...I
had little to do with it. Dont tell the MG guys.

Joe Alexander

PS: the panaramic photo was wonderful...thanks to everyone for the
cooperation.