fot

Re: Questions on WW2

To: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Questions on WW2
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 09:52:36 -0800
Wasn't the mosquito the first use of pressure pressed plywood? I was very
strong into models at the time of the big WW-2 and I rmemeber that plane
being on the cover of several of the modeling magazines. I fortunatly just
made it into the last days of the war at 17  so was lucky to miss the part
about being blown up. Love your insights Paul, thanks for taking the time to
inform all.