fot

RE: BRM

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: BRM
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:19:47 -0600
        <<"Wow! a BRM V-16!"...  sure enough, Nick what's his name the
        drummer [Nick Mason, Pink Floyd] was trying to get his BRM
running - sounded great while it was working!

        What a sound.>>

"Wow " is only one of the proper responses to that sound.  The other is
to jam one's fingers in one's ears up to the second knuckle and duck and
cover.  I actually chose both courses.  During that race, I was standing
at the paddock gate right after the chicane with Leon Guyot and my wife
and her sister (did you see me? I was wearing a decidedly non-period
rain jacket!).  Every time the BRM came around, it looked like the crowd
was doing "The Wave" as every one grabbed for the sides of their heads.

Can't wait to hear it again...

Scott