fot

Re: enough , okay?

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: enough , okay?
From: "michael l. cook" <mlcooknj@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 21:12:37 -0500
Bill Babcock wrote:

> Pretty funny stuff Kas. I'm a shade past 50 myself. At some point in the
> last decade I discovered that I had somehow become invisible to all the
> women I thought were interesting to look at. I think at this point I'm a
> dirty old man, but I understand that when you reach 65 you become cute. Or
> so my buddy Colin Sparkes told me.
>
> One thing you didn't mention--Cholesterol is GOOD for you past age 70. Helps
> your brain function.

Let's get real guys - when you pass 65 you may become "cute" but it's
because the ladies in question think you aren't dangerous any more.
Restoring old cars is easy - old guys are another matter. The best time
to be a dirty old man was in your 30s and 40s! Remember?

And don't bail out on the long-term stuff just yet. Medical technology
may make it possible for us all to be having this conversation on Dec.
9, 2099. And we can follow it up with wheelchair races.

Mike Cook