fot

Re: Warning ... Actual TR racing content

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Warning ... Actual TR racing content
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 08:54:53 -0500
Thanks Don.  I would have liked to make that event as well but it's just been a
really full racing schedule and it didnt work out.  I hope they have an
acceptable weekend.  I look forward to hearing what their proposed schedule for
next year is so I can take it into consideration.  Rumor has it they will have
the first vintage event at the re-opened VIR.

And, you are correct about George's car, it's really well done and well
driven.  He just keeps improving both all the time.  I hope he has a geat time
this weekend, he's a wonderful guy.

Ok George, that's all the sucking up I'm doing for this season.  See you next
spring back in Savannah for the SVRA race.