fot

FOT list concerns-A couple proposals

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT list concerns-A couple proposals
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 11:50:06 EST
If I may:

After listening to a fairly large sample of responses, I'd say that most of
the folks would like to see things stay as they are. Mostly us older guys.

Perhaps there is a fix.

Mark, is it possible to do a digest option? This would likely satisfy both of
the existing concerns of content and frequency. I do this on the big TR list
and it works quite well for me, as I take a scroll through the TR park.

Also, if you please, send suggestions or concerns privately to me for a while
as I would like to try to fix the concern before it gets elevated.
(Remembering that I have absolutely no authority to do this)

If we have any charter, IMO, it is:

"No rules, no dues, no meetings, NO BACKBITING, no need....."  BDI warned me
that this would change some day, but it would be nice to hold out for awhile
longer.

Joe Alexander
N197TR4@cs.com