fot

Re: one or all?

To: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: one or all?
From: "Janice/Matt Matthews" <matthews-home@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:50:22 -0600
I strongly feel that these discussion would benefit us as a group as well
as individually. I also am willing to trust your judgement as to which
would be a waste of the groups time. Discussion is the bread of life.

>From your two examples I would really have liked to read about flame
fronts. I am less interested in  " how many sparks can I expect from a plug
with good relability"  but am perfectly willing to throw it away when it
arrives without being offended or any other negative reactions.